Havana, August 1 (RHC)-- The Cuban capital is the most popular port in the western Caribbean and Riviera Maya region, according to the latest survey conducted by Cruise Critic — a cruise reviews website.
Cruise Critic has announced its third annual Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards, based solely on customer reviews submitted to the site for cruises taken over the past year.
About Havana, Cruise Critic reviewers said the city's colorful cars and buildings offer rich history and culture. Among the most popular excursions in the Cuban capital, customers mentioned a city tour and Tropicana Cabaret.
Coming in second place for the western Caribbean and Riviera Maya region is another Cuban port -- the port of Cienfuegos.
Located on Cuba's southern coast, Cienfuegos is considered a hot spot for art, architecture and culture.
Cruise Critic features over 350,000 cruise reviews, covering 500 cruise ships and over 300 worldwide ports.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 12443
- today: 10692
- online: 160
- total: 7029542