Havana, October 11 )RHC)-- Iberostar Hotels & Resorts has announced the opening date for Iberostar Holguín, its first five-star Selection category hotel in the Cuban eastern province of Holguín.
The opening date is set for November 15th, an event that will add a further hotel to the Spanish chain’s Cuban portfolio of more than 20 properties.
Aurelio Vázquez, global chief operating officer for Iberostar Group, stated: “This opening is another step forward in our sustainable development strategy for Cuba, where this year we are celebrating our 25th anniversary, as well as further proof of our commitment to the local community.
“The Iberostar Holguín is a clear example of Iberostar’s determination to guarantee excellence, offering our guests a superb range of first-class services.”
Thenew hotel comprises 12 low-rise buildings that blend in elegantly with their surroundings, offering 638 rooms, six restaurants and four swimming pools.
The facilities at the Iberostar Holguín include a stunning tropical garden inspired by the natural backdrop and which blends into the area’s characteristic scenery.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3430
- today: 2458
- online: 117
- total: 5423434