Havana, Mar 15, (RHC), -- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz-Canel on Friday called on Cuban media workers to advance in the improvement of their work, amidst the new challenges undertaken by the nation.
Diaz Canel made the remarks during a tour of the Cuban Television News Service facilities, where he greeted journalists and other staff, who celebrated March 14th , the Day of Cuban Press.
“No work of the Revolution is complete if the media isn't involved or if the people do not feel not identified with what the media reflects,” he said.
He said that in the current process of economic and social transformations in Cuba, information agencies have made some progress in the renewal and development of their communication strategies and paradigms, stressing there is still much to be done in that regard.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1808
- online: 157
- total: 4089008