Havana, March 22 (RHC) – The secretary general of the Cuban Women Federation (FMC), Teresa Amarelle, carried out a visit of friendship and mutual confidence between her organization and the organization of women in Laos.
Amarelle, as the leader of this delegation, met with the member of the Central Committee of the Popular and Revolutionary Party of Laos and president of the Women's Union, Sisay Leudetmounsone, to share ideas regarding the work that both entities realize and to talk about the achievements and challenges of the participation of the organization in the national development and social life.
The visitors will realize various tours in the different centers that have to with the work and formation of Laotian women. They will also visit historic and cultural sites during their visit to Laos.
After this visit, the Cuban delegation will travel to Vietnam as part of a tour to strengthen the traditional links of friendship and solidarity with Asian countries.
- Cuba says lack of political will by industrialized nations hampers eradication of poverty and hunger
- Excerpts of the address by foreign minister Bruno Rodríguez at 26th Ibero-American Summit
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3148
- today: 1830
- online: 127
- total: 5348349