Havana, March 26th (RHC) Some 150 Belarusian tour-operators affirmed their interest in Cuba as a tourist destination following a presentation given at the Victoria Hotel in Minsk by the president of Cubatur travel agency, Barbara Cruz.
The presentation was also attended by representatives of the companies Daiquir, Melia Hotels and the Russia-based ICS Group.
The number of Belarusian tourists to Cuba has been steadily increasing given the wide range of attractions offered by the Caribbean destination, attractions that include culture and history with traditional sun-and-beach relazation.
The Belarusian representatives confirmed their interest in strengthening ties with the Cubatur travel agency that has over 50 year of experience in the tourist industry.
The presentation was part of a promotional campaign to introduce the Cuban destination in the Eastern European market and came in just few weeks before the opening in Minsk of the International Leisure Fair, which will be held in April.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 1282
- online: 206
- total: 4079763