Artemisa, April 2 (RHC)-- A total of 41 injured was the preliminary result of a regrettable traffic accident that occurred Tuesday morning in this western province when a bus transporting workers from the Soroa tourist center overturned on one of the roads near that resort.
According to authorities at the Comandante Pinares General Hospital, in neighboring San Cristobal, three people were submitted to urgent surgery, another three patients with cranial and medullar traumas were transferred to Havana’s Calixto Garcia Hospital, while the rest are receiving medical treatment.
Eye witnesses say that the accident occurred at about 7:30 am on the road from the locality of Candelaria to Soroa, on a bridge over the National highway, when a tourist car made an incorrect maneuver blocking the bus that transported the workers.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4656
- today: 4469
- online: 196
- total: 3848513