Artemisa, April 2 (RHC)-- A total of 41 injured was the preliminary result of a regrettable traffic accident that occurred Tuesday morning in this western province when a bus transporting workers from the Soroa tourist center overturned on one of the roads near that resort.
According to authorities at the Comandante Pinares General Hospital, in neighboring San Cristobal, three people were submitted to urgent surgery, another three patients with cranial and medullar traumas were transferred to Havana’s Calixto Garcia Hospital, while the rest are receiving medical treatment.
Eye witnesses say that the accident occurred at about 7:30 am on the road from the locality of Candelaria to Soroa, on a bridge over the National highway, when a tourist car made an incorrect maneuver blocking the bus that transported the workers.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1999
- online: 117
- total: 4937905