Artemisa, April 2 (RHC)-- A total of 41 injured was the preliminary result of a regrettable traffic accident that occurred Tuesday morning in this western province when a bus transporting workers from the Soroa tourist center overturned on one of the roads near that resort.
According to authorities at the Comandante Pinares General Hospital, in neighboring San Cristobal, three people were submitted to urgent surgery, another three patients with cranial and medullar traumas were transferred to Havana’s Calixto Garcia Hospital, while the rest are receiving medical treatment.
Eye witnesses say that the accident occurred at about 7:30 am on the road from the locality of Candelaria to Soroa, on a bridge over the National highway, when a tourist car made an incorrect maneuver blocking the bus that transported the workers.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 2077
- online: 154
- total: 4483830