Varadero, July 11 (RHC)—MGM Muthu, the only Indian firm operating in the Cuban tourism industry, says that it is firmly committed to the island.
Company representative on the hotel chain on the island, Rafael Lopez, said they do not fear the Helms-Burton Law.
¨To consolidate ourselves as a chain in the Caribbean, we chose Cuba. We are negotiating with the Gran Caribe and Gaviota groups to have more hotels, in addition to those we already have in this resort and in Cayo Guillermo, we aspire to also be present in Havana and Holguín,” he said.
MGM Muthu, based in Portugal, is the only chain of Indian origin, with presence in Cuba, and brings to the island its culinary culture and traditions such as Indian weddings that last for three days.
At the Muthu Playa Varadero hotel, The Indian Firm representatives met with th media to promote their products, and made emphasis on its custumized attention, the splendor of the beach and the balance between quality and price, in a four-star category with five-star services.
“We are not going to stop in the effort to position the destination Cuba in other markets of Europe and Asia, we are not afraid of anything," said Antonio Ramos, ngeneral director of the facility, belonging to theGran Caribe group.
Cuba is a country which is intense in flavors, history, in addition to sun, we offer an attractive product that shows the cultural qualities of the country, added Ramos Benitez.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 3309
- online: 149
- total: 6669305