Havana, November 28 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez said Thursday that the truth of Cuba destroys the new wave of calumnies of the empire.
The falsehoods, calumnies, lies, and brazenness with which the people of the empire act are falling apart, said the President on Twitter, alluding to the campaign of discredit against the Revolution promoted after the arrest of counterrevolutionary José Daniel Ferrer.
Diaz-Canel shared on Twitter an article published in Granma newspaper on Wednesday showing evidence provided by Cuban Television dismantling the international media campaign, orchestrated from Washington, which tries to victimize Ferrer and present him as a political prisoner.
The footage illustrates Ferrer's fallacies and of those who reproduce and exaggerate them abroad, about physical disappearance, alleged physical mistreatment, torture, or insufficient food to accuse the Cuban authorities of violating his human rights after being detained under allegations of kidnapping and causing injuries to a citizen.
The footage also shows the visits of U.S. Chargé d'Affaires in Cuba, Mara Tekach, to Ferrer's home and proves that the diplomat personally conducts the performance of this individual.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 4, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6766
- today: 1079
- online: 202
- total: 8092973