Havana, June 29 (RHC)-- Solidarity, cooperation and complementarity will be pillars in the post-pandemic recovery of the Bolivarian Alternative for the Americas (ALBA), said Cuban deputy foreign minister Rogelio Sierra.
"Solidarity, cooperation and complementarity are the premises with which #ALBATCP undertakes the decisive task of economic recovery after the scourge of #COVID19," he wrote on his Twitter account.
This is what he stressed in the prelude to the celebration today, virtually, of the joint meeting of the 20th Political Council and the 10th Economic Council of the ALBA-People's Trade Agreement. Cuba ia represented by Foreign Minister Bruno Rodrìguez and the head of Foreign Trade and Foreign Investment, Rodrigo Malmierca.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 9, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 09, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 8, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 08, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 07, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6668
- today: 5790
- online: 284
- total: 8302161