Havana, May 13 (RHC) – Young and renowned mixologists from countries around the world are to travel to Havana for the final phase of the 10th Havana Club International Cocktail Grand Prix to take place next month in the Cuban capital.
This year’s contestants will be competing to create a new Cuban cocktail to rival traditional favorites such as the Mojito and Daiquiri.
The finalists will have the opportunity to meet renowned rum experts, including Havana Club’s maestro ronero Asbel Morales, spirits historians Jared Brown and Anistatia Miller, pioneering mixologist Tony Conigliaro and leading spirits writer Dave Broom.
All will be on hand to share their knowledge of Cuban culture, cocktails and flavors, rum production and cantinero bartending techniques and styles.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 715
- online: 129
- total: 5030986