Havana, May 13 (RHC) – Young and renowned mixologists from countries around the world are to travel to Havana for the final phase of the 10th Havana Club International Cocktail Grand Prix to take place next month in the Cuban capital.
This year’s contestants will be competing to create a new Cuban cocktail to rival traditional favorites such as the Mojito and Daiquiri.
The finalists will have the opportunity to meet renowned rum experts, including Havana Club’s maestro ronero Asbel Morales, spirits historians Jared Brown and Anistatia Miller, pioneering mixologist Tony Conigliaro and leading spirits writer Dave Broom.
All will be on hand to share their knowledge of Cuban culture, cocktails and flavors, rum production and cantinero bartending techniques and styles.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 775
- online: 209
- total: 4096730