Havana, May 13 (RHC) – Young and renowned mixologists from countries around the world are to travel to Havana for the final phase of the 10th Havana Club International Cocktail Grand Prix to take place next month in the Cuban capital.
This year’s contestants will be competing to create a new Cuban cocktail to rival traditional favorites such as the Mojito and Daiquiri.
The finalists will have the opportunity to meet renowned rum experts, including Havana Club’s maestro ronero Asbel Morales, spirits historians Jared Brown and Anistatia Miller, pioneering mixologist Tony Conigliaro and leading spirits writer Dave Broom.
All will be on hand to share their knowledge of Cuban culture, cocktails and flavors, rum production and cantinero bartending techniques and styles.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 2103
- online: 143
- total: 4464589