Havana, June 19 (RHC) –- Cuba and Angola signed a memo of understanding on Wednesday to deepen bilateral cooperation relations, during the visit here by Angolan President Jose Eduardo dos Santos.
The document, which was penned by the Angolan foreign minister and Cuban government Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas, in the presence of Presidents Raul Castro and Jose Eduardo dos Santos, stipulates the development of new civil and public works in the period 2014-2017.
The initiative ratifies the willingness of both governments to keep expanding collaboration in the benefit of their peoples, based on historic relations of friendship and solidarity, according to Prensa Latina news agency.
Previously, the Angolan President paid tribute to Cuban National Hero Jose Marti and held official talks with Raul Castro.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 775
- online: 97
- total: 4925078