Havana, June 19 (RHC) –- Cuba and Angola signed a memo of understanding on Wednesday to deepen bilateral cooperation relations, during the visit here by Angolan President Jose Eduardo dos Santos.
The document, which was penned by the Angolan foreign minister and Cuban government Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas, in the presence of Presidents Raul Castro and Jose Eduardo dos Santos, stipulates the development of new civil and public works in the period 2014-2017.
The initiative ratifies the willingness of both governments to keep expanding collaboration in the benefit of their peoples, based on historic relations of friendship and solidarity, according to Prensa Latina news agency.
Previously, the Angolan President paid tribute to Cuban National Hero Jose Marti and held official talks with Raul Castro.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 2826
- online: 117
- total: 4461827