Havana, June 19 (RHC) –- Cuba and Angola signed a memo of understanding on Wednesday to deepen bilateral cooperation relations, during the visit here by Angolan President Jose Eduardo dos Santos.
The document, which was penned by the Angolan foreign minister and Cuban government Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas, in the presence of Presidents Raul Castro and Jose Eduardo dos Santos, stipulates the development of new civil and public works in the period 2014-2017.
The initiative ratifies the willingness of both governments to keep expanding collaboration in the benefit of their peoples, based on historic relations of friendship and solidarity, according to Prensa Latina news agency.
Previously, the Angolan President paid tribute to Cuban National Hero Jose Marti and held official talks with Raul Castro.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1126
- online: 178
- total: 3835096