Havana, July 16 (RHC) –- New designs and cigar bands of the Vequeros brand will soon be on the market as part of strategies of the Habanos S.A. Corporation, in charge of its commercialization in the world.
The brand incorporates new bands and innovative metal containers, which changes the image introduced in 1996 to pay tribute to all the agriculture workers who, generation after generation, have cultivated tobacco in western Pinar del Rio province.
Mañanitas, Entretiempos and Tapados, its three cigar bands, offer formats that are very appreciated by smokers and will reach a wider spectrum of consumers.
Vegueros is made at the Francisco Donatien cigar factory in Pinar del Rio, along with other renowned brands, like Trinidad, Montecristo, Vegas de Robaina, Hoyo de Monterrey and Romeo y Julieta.
Ana Lopez, director for Marketing of Habanos S.A., told ACN that all cigar bands of this brand are hand-made.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 3751
- online: 168
- total: 4365233