Algiers, October 20 (RHC) -- Cuban Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Rogelio Sierra Diaz, in Algiers on Sunday, highlighted the high level of historic relations between Algeria and Cuba.
"We had a very friendly meeting," said Diaz, at the end of a meeting with Algerian Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra, hailing, on this occasion, the "friendly and solidarity ties" between the two countries.
In this regard, he said that he examined with Lamamra, the relations and the bilateral cooperation in various fields, notably political and diplomatic, in which the two countries share the same positions on many issues, and also addressed the bilateral cooperation in trade and investment fields.
The Cuban deputy minister of foreign affairs began a three-day working visit to Algeria on Saturday, in the framework of regular political consultations between the two countries.
The issues related to the promotion of the cooperation in various sectors, notably health, sport, tourism and craft industry are in the agenda of this visit, in addition to regional and international issues of common interest.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2740
- online: 197
- total: 3851353