Santiago de Chile, November 26 (RHC) –- Chilean Foreign Minister Heraldo Muñoz described as very positive the recent visit to Cuba by business people from his country and expressed his government´s intention to deepen commercial and cooperation relations with Havana.
In statements to PL news agency, Muñoz said that anything that allows expanding economic links with the island will bring mutual benefits. “In this sense, I think Chilean entrepreneurs are looking at very interesting opportunities in Cuba,” he noted.
The foreign minister said that his government will act as usual by opening doors and facilitate business deals to further strengthen bilateral relations including cooperation actions.
Chilean authorities and representatives of over 15 companies visited Cuba this month to explore investment, trade and cooperation opportunities.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1755
- online: 139
- total: 4937661