Santiago de Chile, November 26 (RHC) –- Chilean Foreign Minister Heraldo Muñoz described as very positive the recent visit to Cuba by business people from his country and expressed his government´s intention to deepen commercial and cooperation relations with Havana.
In statements to PL news agency, Muñoz said that anything that allows expanding economic links with the island will bring mutual benefits. “In this sense, I think Chilean entrepreneurs are looking at very interesting opportunities in Cuba,” he noted.
The foreign minister said that his government will act as usual by opening doors and facilitate business deals to further strengthen bilateral relations including cooperation actions.
Chilean authorities and representatives of over 15 companies visited Cuba this month to explore investment, trade and cooperation opportunities.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3832
- online: 227
- total: 4095395