Havana, November 29 (RHC) Cuban doctor Felix Baez, who got infected with the Ebola virus,
continues to make progress each day as revealed in latest medical tests.
A statement issued by the Geneva-based University Hospital where the doctor is being treated says that Baez is still weak, but he is making progress and taking his food normally. This favorable process must be ratified in further examinations, the report says.
The Cuban doctor, who contracted the virus in Sierra Leone, was transferred to the Geneva hospital on November 20 at the proposal of the World Health Organization.
The medical team attending the patient are delighted with the good news as they continue to take all measures to guarantee the security of all professionals undertaking the task.
Doctor Baez, a member of the Henry Reeve medical contingent, maintains permanent contact with his relatives in Cuba.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2881
- online: 207
- total: 3836851