Havana, November 29 (RHC) Cuban doctor Felix Baez, who got infected with the Ebola virus,
continues to make progress each day as revealed in latest medical tests.
A statement issued by the Geneva-based University Hospital where the doctor is being treated says that Baez is still weak, but he is making progress and taking his food normally. This favorable process must be ratified in further examinations, the report says.
The Cuban doctor, who contracted the virus in Sierra Leone, was transferred to the Geneva hospital on November 20 at the proposal of the World Health Organization.
The medical team attending the patient are delighted with the good news as they continue to take all measures to guarantee the security of all professionals undertaking the task.
Doctor Baez, a member of the Henry Reeve medical contingent, maintains permanent contact with his relatives in Cuba.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 2514
- online: 120
- total: 4952178