Havana, January 7 (RHC) -– The National Electoral Commission was officially set up on Tuesday in Havana for the upcoming partial elections of delegates to local governments or assemblies of the People’s Power.
During the solemn ceremony, the Commission's 17 members signed an official document establishing their posts and received the certification accrediting their designation.
The oath was read by Alina Balseiro, who took up her post as president of the commission, which also has a vice president and a secretary.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 694
- online: 112
- total: 4928397