Havana, January 7 (RHC) -– The National Electoral Commission was officially set up on Tuesday in Havana for the upcoming partial elections of delegates to local governments or assemblies of the People’s Power.
During the solemn ceremony, the Commission's 17 members signed an official document establishing their posts and received the certification accrediting their designation.
The oath was read by Alina Balseiro, who took up her post as president of the commission, which also has a vice president and a secretary.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Cuba's new president ratifies continuity of revolutionary process begun in 1959
- New legislature in Cuba reflects the advance of younger generations
- IX Legislature of Cuba's National Assembly installed
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4694
- today: 3257
- online: 160
- total: 4593483