Havana, January 7 (RHC) -– The National Electoral Commission was officially set up on Tuesday in Havana for the upcoming partial elections of delegates to local governments or assemblies of the People’s Power.
During the solemn ceremony, the Commission's 17 members signed an official document establishing their posts and received the certification accrediting their designation.
The oath was read by Alina Balseiro, who took up her post as president of the commission, which also has a vice president and a secretary.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2370
- online: 129
- total: 5251706