Havana, February 4 (RHC) -– Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez stressed the strong bilateral cooperation relations uniting her country and Cuba during a meeting with the island´s ambassador to Caracas, Rogelio Polanco.
Rodriguez expressed her government determination to further deepen bilateral links with Cuba based on a joint economic, collaboration agenda.
Bilateral cooperation between Havana and Caracas increased in 2014 with 56 new accords in the areas of energy, oil, agriculture, health, education and sports.
In Venezuela, collaboration actions have direct impact in social programs in the field of health and education in particular, according to the Venezuelan Foreign Ministry.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 2434
- online: 148
- total: 5032705