Havana, February 4 (RHC) -– Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez stressed the strong bilateral cooperation relations uniting her country and Cuba during a meeting with the island´s ambassador to Caracas, Rogelio Polanco.
Rodriguez expressed her government determination to further deepen bilateral links with Cuba based on a joint economic, collaboration agenda.
Bilateral cooperation between Havana and Caracas increased in 2014 with 56 new accords in the areas of energy, oil, agriculture, health, education and sports.
In Venezuela, collaboration actions have direct impact in social programs in the field of health and education in particular, according to the Venezuelan Foreign Ministry.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2364
- online: 97
- total: 4600265