Havana, February 18 (RHC)-- Antonio Guerrero, one of the Cuban Five, has been nominated for the “28 de Septiembre” Award during one of the assemblies for the 55th anniversary of Cuba's Committees for the Defense of the Revolution (CDR) taking place as part of the political process and strengthening of the mass organization.
Members of CDR No. 2 of Zone 60 in Havana's Arroyo Naranjo municipality welcomed the Cuban hero who served his country with courage and is an example for new generations.
Antonio Guerrero pointed out that after many years in prison, he is happy to see that the CDRs have not lost their spirit. “The essence of the Cuban is within the neighborhoods... This organization is like a large family because everyone knows one another. This 55th anniversary cannot become just an announcement, we have to demonstrate things with actions,” Guerrero said.
During the meeting, the CDR national board presented Tony Guerrero with a photo of Cuban leader Fidel Castro.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3813
- online: 205
- total: 4095376