Havana, Mar 14, (RHC), – Delegations from Cuba and the United States will meet in Havana on March 16 on issues related to the reestablishment of bilateral diplomatic relations in tune with the accords reached during the second round of talks between both delegations held February 15 in Washington.
A statement by the director of Bilateral Affairs at the United States Division of the Cuban Foreign Ministry explains that the Cuban delegation will be headed by the general director for The United States at the Foreign Ministry Josefina Vidal, while Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemispheric Affairs, Roberta Jacobson, will head the delegation from her country.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 12443
- today: 1550
- online: 190
- total: 7020400