Havana, April 4 (RHC) - Cuba will express its solidarity with Venezuela at the Summit of Peoples, Unions and Social Movements of Our America.
In statements to Prensa Latina, the general coordinator of the Martin Luther King Memorial Center, Joel Suarez, said that following the latest U.S. aggressive measures against Venezuela, Cuba will adopt a firm position of solidarity with that South American country at the regional meeting.
The Summit of the Peoples is to be held from April 9 to 11 in Panama City, as part of parallel events to the 7th Summit of the Americas.
Cuban representatives will join the campaign there that demands U.S. President Barack Obama lift the executive order labelling Venezuela as threat to U.S. national security.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 595
- online: 162
- total: 3849208