Havana, Cuba, Apr 10 (RHC), -- In order to guarantee the success of mid-term elections in Cuba, scheduled for April 19, a dynamic test intended to finalize organizational details will take place across Cuba on Sunday.
Alina Balseiro, president of the National Electoral Commission (CEN), told reporters that this exercise will make it possible to verify, what could happen in the first stage of the elections, when millions of voters will go to the polls to choose delegates to municipal legislative bodies.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4302
- today: 4073
- online: 179
- total: 6751454