Brussels, April 22 (RHC) –- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriquez met in Brussels with Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel during his official visit to that European country, the second leg of a regional tour.
The Cuban diplomat also met with his Belgian counterpart, Didier Reynders, and he is slated to hold talks with the European Union Diplomatic Chief, Federica Mogherini.
The visit comes as Cuba and the European Union are holding bilateral talks to reset their relationship on new grounds of respect and harmonious political dialogue. Also, European business sectors have expressed their interest in taking part in Cuba's economic reshaping, which was given a new boost by improving relations between Cuba and the United States.
Bruno Rodriguez is set to travel to Luxembourg and the Netherlands after concluding his visit to Belgium. He has already visited France.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2763
- today: 2134
- online: 144
- total: 5858244