Brussels, April 22 (RHC) –- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriquez met in Brussels with Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel during his official visit to that European country, the second leg of a regional tour.
The Cuban diplomat also met with his Belgian counterpart, Didier Reynders, and he is slated to hold talks with the European Union Diplomatic Chief, Federica Mogherini.
The visit comes as Cuba and the European Union are holding bilateral talks to reset their relationship on new grounds of respect and harmonious political dialogue. Also, European business sectors have expressed their interest in taking part in Cuba's economic reshaping, which was given a new boost by improving relations between Cuba and the United States.
Bruno Rodriguez is set to travel to Luxembourg and the Netherlands after concluding his visit to Belgium. He has already visited France.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4748
- today: 4551
- online: 130
- total: 6770369