Havana, April 29 (RHC) -- Cuba's National Statistics and Information Office (ONEI) reported an increase of tourist arrivals during the first quarter of 2015, with more than 1 136 000 visitors.
In March alone, there were 404,421 foreign visitors in Cuba, compared to 359,446 in the same period of 2014.
Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom and Italy were identified in the report as the main source markets for tourism to the island.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 1326
- online: 121
- total: 5418872