Havana, April 29 (RHC) -- Cuba's National Statistics and Information Office (ONEI) reported an increase of tourist arrivals during the first quarter of 2015, with more than 1 136 000 visitors.
In March alone, there were 404,421 foreign visitors in Cuba, compared to 359,446 in the same period of 2014.
Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom and Italy were identified in the report as the main source markets for tourism to the island.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 487
- online: 113
- total: 5668737