Havana, April 29 (RHC) -- Cuba's National Statistics and Information Office (ONEI) reported an increase of tourist arrivals during the first quarter of 2015, with more than 1 136 000 visitors.
In March alone, there were 404,421 foreign visitors in Cuba, compared to 359,446 in the same period of 2014.
Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom and Italy were identified in the report as the main source markets for tourism to the island.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 557
- online: 94
- total: 4827343