Havana, April 29 (RHC) -- Cuba's National Statistics and Information Office (ONEI) reported an increase of tourist arrivals during the first quarter of 2015, with more than 1 136 000 visitors.
In March alone, there were 404,421 foreign visitors in Cuba, compared to 359,446 in the same period of 2014.
Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom and Italy were identified in the report as the main source markets for tourism to the island.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 3890
- online: 125
- total: 5234467