Windhoek, May 19 (RHC) –- The historical leader and first president of Namibia, Sam Nujoma, considered as essential the exchange between the new generations of Cubans and Namibians to preserve the strong friendship between both nations.
Nujoma made the remarks during a multitudinous celebration in Windhoek for his 86th birthday, after which he held a meeting with the member of the National Bureau of Cuba's Communist Youth League, Nexy Véliz, and Havana's representative at the World Federation of Democratic Youth (WFDY), Jesús Mora.
Both young people where in Namibia attending celebrations for the 70th anniversary of the founding of WFDY.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 1325
- online: 112
- total: 4828111