Havana, May 25 (RHC)-- U.S. Democratic Senador Tom Udall has arrived in Cuba, heading a congressional delegation made up of members of his party.
During their stay, the U.S. lawmakers will meet with Cuban government officials, businesspeople and local leaders to discuss the ongoing process toward the reestablishment of U.S.-Cuba diplomatic relations and business opportunities in areas such as tourism and trade.
According to a press communique, meetings will focus mainly on the opening-up of the Cuban market, opportunities for American companies to participate in the planned expansion of Cuba's telecommunications sector and joint efforts toward marine conservation.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 1473
- online: 139
- total: 5938767