Havana, May 29 (RHC) –- The French wine company Médocaine des Grands Crus-Bordeaux has expressed interest in marketing its products in Cuba, taking advantage of the local growing tourist market.
A report by the company, which is considered one of the major wine producers in France, reiterated its hope to have an impact on the Cuban market following a recent meeting with executives and experts in the catering Cuban sector, Prensa Latina news reported.
The meeting included a wine presentation and tasting session at Havana's Hotel Nacional in which Giannandrea Talao, on behalf of the Euro-Cuba group, said that the French company has a large offer of products.
Euro-Cuba is a firm set up in 2013 to promote European businesses in Cuba, not only wines but other lines of products as well.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 1712
- online: 137
- total: 4460713