Havana, May 29 (RHC) –- The French wine company Médocaine des Grands Crus-Bordeaux has expressed interest in marketing its products in Cuba, taking advantage of the local growing tourist market.
A report by the company, which is considered one of the major wine producers in France, reiterated its hope to have an impact on the Cuban market following a recent meeting with executives and experts in the catering Cuban sector, Prensa Latina news reported.
The meeting included a wine presentation and tasting session at Havana's Hotel Nacional in which Giannandrea Talao, on behalf of the Euro-Cuba group, said that the French company has a large offer of products.
Euro-Cuba is a firm set up in 2013 to promote European businesses in Cuba, not only wines but other lines of products as well.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1969
- online: 178
- total: 3850582