Havana, June 12 (RHC)-- The international conference Cubagua 2015 concluded on Friday in Havana, where more than 500 participants exchanged views on practices in the management of water resources and sanitation worldwide.
During the closing ceremony, prizes were awarded in the categories of Best Stand Design, Product Quality and Services, Country with Most Participation, Best Product and Best Technological Innovation.
On this day, The Twelfth Congress of Hydraulic Engineering, the Eighth International Seminar on Integrated Water Use and Prime Commercial Technical Symposium on technologies and products associated with the management of water resources, will be concluded. Also an exhibition fair in which 73 companies from more than 10 countries showed technological innovations for sustainable management of water rights.
On Saturday, participants at the congress will visit the Mariel Special Zone Development and the Albear Aqueduct, one of the engineering marvels in Cuba.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1010
- online: 112
- total: 4940586