Havana, July 15 (RHC) -- Cuban President Raul Castro presided over the plenary session of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament), which opened Wednesday morning following three days of intense debates by the parliament's ten permanent working commissions.
The Parliament session opened at 10:00 a.m. local time Wednesday to analyze an agenda that includes a report on the implementation of the state budget for 2014 and the economic plan for the first half of 2015.
Guests to the session included the Cuban Five anti-terrorist fighters that were imprisoned for years in U.S. jails: Gerardo Hernández, Antonio Guerrero, Fernando González, Ramón Labañino and René González.
During this morning's session, the lawmakers analyzed the opinions of people in community meetings with People's Power representatives.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3346
- today: 2061
- online: 133
- total: 5553177