Outstanding Personalities to Join International Conference Against Blockade in Washington, DC in September
Washington, August 31 (RHC)-- Important personalities from around the world will join the International Conference to be held in Washington, DC from September 16th to the 18th against the U.S. blockade of Cuba.
The U.S. actor and movie director Danny Glover confirmed his participation and called on the U.S. Congress to respect the will of the vast majority of Americans and lift the unjust blockade. He said the measure prevents the full, respectful and productive diplomatic relations between the two countries, making impossible a free and fruitful people-to-people relationship.
Canadian Professor John Kirk, who nominated the Cuban Internationalist Medical Program for the Nobel Peace Prize, will also participate in the conference, which includes a lecture about the U.S. blockade of Cuba: “Why Is It Wrong and What Can We Do to End It?
Canadian solidarity organizations will join the initiative and hold a march and rally on Saturday, September 19th at the U.S. Consulate in Toronto to demand an end to the blockade against Cuba.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1061
- online: 184
- total: 4097016