Havana, September 22 (RHC)-- The Ninth Symposium of Technical Criminologists begins tomorrow in Havana, where experts and forensic investigators from 11 countries will expand ties with institutions dedicated to teaching, application and development of this science.
Organizers of the event stated that during the symposium they will discuss the art of Forensic Sciences in Cuba and will simulate the expertise of the scene of crimes associated with terrorism, drug trafficking and other crimes.
During the meeting, which will run for three days, participants will also discuss the application of digital technologies in the investigation of violations in cyberspace, malfunctions, explosions and fires in industries and economic installations.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2215
- online: 103
- total: 4600116