Havana, September 22 (RHC)-- The Ninth Symposium of Technical Criminologists begins tomorrow in Havana, where experts and forensic investigators from 11 countries will expand ties with institutions dedicated to teaching, application and development of this science.
Organizers of the event stated that during the symposium they will discuss the art of Forensic Sciences in Cuba and will simulate the expertise of the scene of crimes associated with terrorism, drug trafficking and other crimes.
During the meeting, which will run for three days, participants will also discuss the application of digital technologies in the investigation of violations in cyberspace, malfunctions, explosions and fires in industries and economic installations.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2405
- online: 113
- total: 5251741