Viña del Mar, October 5 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says that the U.S. blockade of Cuba should be eliminated because by doing so, it would help the people of Cuba.
Speaking on a televised interview with TVN of Chile, the top U.S. diplomat said that Cuba has made advances in a good direction. Kerry is attending the 2nd International Conference "Our Ocean," being held in Viña del Mar and Valparaíso, Chile today and tomorrow, October 5th and 6th.
The U.S. secretary of state noted that the full normalization of relations between the United States and Cuba depended on the decisions of the government of Raul Castro and the U.S. Congress.
John Kerry was asked about U.S.-Cuba relations, as well as the maritime differences between Bolivia and Chile. The U.S. diplomat said he didn't have an opinion on the dispute between La Paz and Santiago de Chile, but said he hoped there would be a convenient solution for both sides.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 3015
- online: 153
- total: 4488867