Havana, November 6 (RHC)-- The Foreign Trade and Investment Promotion Center (ProCuba) and Vietnam´s Trade Promotion Center (VITRADE) have signed in Havana a new bilateral cooperation agreement to foment exchanges between institutions.
Bui ThiThanhAn, Sub Director of VITRADE, referred to the historic support between Cuba and Vietnam in construction, health, education and biotechnology.
According to the business executive, the commercial exchange between both nations shows an increase compared to 2014 and many Vietnamese companies are expressing interest in Cuban potential and a major participation of the Asian nation in next year's FIHAV event.
Roberto Verrier, Director of ProCuba told the Cuban News Agency that the new accord looks for ways to increase commercial cooperation in addition to obtaining experiences from Vietnam in investments. Vietnam is Cuba's second trading partner in Asia.
The center has signed agreements with almost all of the countries, pointed out Verrier, and those still pending like the Dominican Republic and Chile have done so during the current fair.
Cuba's First Deputy Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Antonio Carricarte and Vietnam's ambassador to the island Duong Minh participated in the signing of the agreement.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 1097
- online: 116
- total: 5038627