Vice President Salvador Valdes Mesa Heads Cuban Delegation to Activities for 40th Anniversary of Angola's Independence
Luanda, November 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa is heading the country's delegation to activities in Luanda, the Angolan capital, on occasion of the 40th anniversary of Angola's independence on November 11th.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Vice President of the Council of Ministers, Division General Antonio Enrique Luzón and Cuba's Deputy Foreign Minister Ana Teresita González.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2653
- today: 3003
- online: 92
- total: 5861766