Vice President Salvador Valdes Mesa Heads Cuban Delegation to Activities for 40th Anniversary of Angola's Independence
Luanda, November 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa is heading the country's delegation to activities in Luanda, the Angolan capital, on occasion of the 40th anniversary of Angola's independence on November 11th.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Vice President of the Council of Ministers, Division General Antonio Enrique Luzón and Cuba's Deputy Foreign Minister Ana Teresita González.
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 3285
- online: 131
- total: 5663995