Santiago de Cuba, December 2 (RHC)-- More than 150 representatives from several Chilean companies are participating in a seminar on business opportunities in Cuba. The meeting is in the context of a visit by a Cuban business delegation to the South American country.
Addressing those present, the Director for Economic Affairs at the Chilean Foreign Ministry Andrés Rebolledo expressed a deep interest of both, big and small companies from his country in the opportunities offered by the new Cuban foreign investment law.
The President of the Cuban Chamber of Commerce Orlando Hernández said Cuba is specially interested in strengthening its economic and trade ties with other Latin American and Caribbean nations. He explained that despite the blockade policy, Cuba maintains economic and trade exchanges with 75 countries, while the country's GDP is expected to grow nearly 4 percent by the end of this year.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3450
- today: 1738
- online: 172
- total: 5757562