Havana, December 23 (RHC-PL) -- New video games will be presented to Cuban children, with messages carrying ecological, cultural and social values, Cuban newspaper Granma reported Tuesday.
This production is a result of the collaborative work between the Computer Science University of Cuba (UCI) and the Cartoon Studies of the Cuban Film Institute (ICAIC).
The new video games, among them one called Aventuras en la Manigua (Adventures in the Forest), give children the opportunity to interact with wild animal species.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 2285
- online: 120
- total: 5946051