Havana, December 23 (RHC-PL) -- New video games will be presented to Cuban children, with messages carrying ecological, cultural and social values, Cuban newspaper Granma reported Tuesday.
This production is a result of the collaborative work between the Computer Science University of Cuba (UCI) and the Cartoon Studies of the Cuban Film Institute (ICAIC).
The new video games, among them one called Aventuras en la Manigua (Adventures in the Forest), give children the opportunity to interact with wild animal species.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 3304
- online: 143
- total: 6669300