Havana, January 19 (RHC)-- Ernesto Samper, General Secretary of the Union of South American Countries (UNASUR) has announced his coming to Havana to attend an international conference on Cuba's National Hero José Martí, set for January 25th through the 28th.
The event, entitled: “With All and for the Good of All” is sponsored by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organizations (UNESCO).
The conference, in the framework of activities to mark the 163rd birthday anniversary of Martí, aims to convene people of good-will from all walks of life and representing different lines of thought. There will be representatives of institutions and governments around the world who are interested in the life and work of José Martí, particularly his ideas regarding the construction of a better, equitable world.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 4292
- online: 237
- total: 8076194