Washington, February 10 (RHC)-- U.S. authorities have announced that the operations of the Office of Cuban Broadcasts (OCB) could end up in private hands.
The OCB administers Washington's illegal radio and TV broadcasts against Cuba, the ill-named Radio and TV Martí, whose explicit aim is to promote subversive actions and regime change.
Experts agree that although now it is a proposals, the measure would mean a drastic shift in the policies maintained by the U.S. entity, using federal funds, for more than 30 years.
Media outlets in South Florida reported the announcement by the Broadcast Board, financed by the U.S. government, and supervising several information services, including the Office of Cuban Broadcasts and the Voice of America.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 28, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 4187
- online: 168
- total: 8252817