International Conference 'University 2016' Debates Economic and Social Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
Havana, February 16 (RHC)-- The 10th International Conference 'University 2016' continues its session in Havana, with participants debating economic and social development in Latin America and the Caribbean and the innovative role higher education is called to play to that end.
The event, which runs through Friday, is being attended by more than 2500 delegates from some 60 countries.
The program includes a keynote lecture by Argentinian political scientist and sociologist Atilio Borón, and a forum of university deans.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 799
- online: 109
- total: 6632546