Hanoi, March 10 (RHC)-- Ulises Guilarte de Nacimiento, General Secretary of the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC) has pointed to what he described as good prospects for enhanced cooperation ties between Cuba and Vietnam.
Guilarte was received on Wednesday afternoon in Hanoi, by Vietnamese President Truong Tan Sang.
The CTC leader is in Asian country, heading the Cuban delegation at a meeting of the International Trade Union Confederation.
A note issued by the Cuban Foreign Ministry (MINREX) says that during the exchange, the Cuban union leader conveyed a congratulations message sent by President Raúl Castro to his Vietnamese counterpart and the Vietnamese people on the good results of the recently held 12th Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 3418
- online: 142
- total: 4477098