Hanoi, March 10 (RHC)-- Ulises Guilarte de Nacimiento, General Secretary of the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC) has pointed to what he described as good prospects for enhanced cooperation ties between Cuba and Vietnam.
Guilarte was received on Wednesday afternoon in Hanoi, by Vietnamese President Truong Tan Sang.
The CTC leader is in Asian country, heading the Cuban delegation at a meeting of the International Trade Union Confederation.
A note issued by the Cuban Foreign Ministry (MINREX) says that during the exchange, the Cuban union leader conveyed a congratulations message sent by President Raúl Castro to his Vietnamese counterpart and the Vietnamese people on the good results of the recently held 12th Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 1219
- online: 123
- total: 4944063