Havana, March 10 (RHC-PL) -- The seventh session of ministerial talks between the European Union and Cuba is taking place Thursday in Havana chaired by Federica Mogherini, on behalf of the EU, and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez.
According to the agenda, the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy will hold meetings with Cuban officials. Mogherini's visit on March 10th and 11th coincides with the visit here of European Commissioner for Development, Neven Mimica.
On March 4th, the seventh round of EU-Cuba negotiations concluded here in Havana, completing a agreement on political dialogue and bilateral cooperation. Abelardo Moreno Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister reported that the parties have advanced significantly in the agreement of all the components of the agreement.
The process of negotiating a Political Dialogue and Cuba-EU cooperation began in April 2014. According to both sides, all rounds have been developed on the basis of equality and mutual respect.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2622
- online: 183
- total: 4089822