Havana, March 10 (RHC-PL) -- The seventh session of ministerial talks between the European Union and Cuba is taking place Thursday in Havana chaired by Federica Mogherini, on behalf of the EU, and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez.
According to the agenda, the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy will hold meetings with Cuban officials. Mogherini's visit on March 10th and 11th coincides with the visit here of European Commissioner for Development, Neven Mimica.
On March 4th, the seventh round of EU-Cuba negotiations concluded here in Havana, completing a agreement on political dialogue and bilateral cooperation. Abelardo Moreno Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister reported that the parties have advanced significantly in the agreement of all the components of the agreement.
The process of negotiating a Political Dialogue and Cuba-EU cooperation began in April 2014. According to both sides, all rounds have been developed on the basis of equality and mutual respect.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1436
- online: 163
- total: 3854260