Havana, march 18 (RHC)-- Cuba and Finland have signed an agreement on restructuring the Caribbean state’s debt with the European country.
The agreement was signed here in Havana by Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas, and Pirkko Hämäläinen, Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 546
- online: 103
- total: 4486398