Havana, march 18 (RHC)-- Cuba and Finland have signed an agreement on restructuring the Caribbean state’s debt with the European country.
The agreement was signed here in Havana by Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas, and Pirkko Hämäläinen, Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 2991
- online: 136
- total: 4930694