Havana, March 24 (RHC-BERNAMA) -- Cuba and the Netherlands have signed two legal instruments as part of the implementation process of the multilateral agreement signed by the Ad Hoc Group of Creditor Countries of the Paris Club.
The documents were signed in Havana by Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas and Gerald Enting, Deputy Head Export Credit Insurance Division at the Ministry of Finance of Netherlands.
Cuban News Agency reports that the two sides confirmed that the agreements reached represent an important contribution and an incentive to further develop economic, trade and financial relations between Cuba and the Netherlands.
During the meeting both sides discussed the good state of bilateral relations and the prospects for strengthened ties in areas of mutual interest. The agreements place the Netherlands among Cuba's top 10 trading partners.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1015
- online: 108
- total: 4940591