Havana, March 31 (RHC)-- Ms. Nada Al-Nashif, Assistant Director-General for Social and Human Sciences at the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), has commended Cuba for its commitment to the advancement of young people.
In a letter addressed to participants in the Havana 2nd International Congress of Researchers on Youth-related Matters, the UNESCO official expressed her satisfaction with the initiatives adopted by Cuba towards growth, career advancement and job security for young people.
The 2nd International Congress of Researchers on Youth-related Matters is holding sessions at Havana's Convention Center. Debates are focusing on issues related to Youth: Challenges and Perspectives in the Global Development Agenda.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3219
- today: 2289
- online: 147
- total: 4603409