Havana, March 31 (RHC)-- Ms. Nada Al-Nashif, Assistant Director-General for Social and Human Sciences at the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), has commended Cuba for its commitment to the advancement of young people.
In a letter addressed to participants in the Havana 2nd International Congress of Researchers on Youth-related Matters, the UNESCO official expressed her satisfaction with the initiatives adopted by Cuba towards growth, career advancement and job security for young people.
The 2nd International Congress of Researchers on Youth-related Matters is holding sessions at Havana's Convention Center. Debates are focusing on issues related to Youth: Challenges and Perspectives in the Global Development Agenda.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4048
- today: 1240
- online: 169
- total: 4242529