Havana, April 1 (RHC)-- A workshop entitled “Fidel and Youth-related Policies in Cuba” was the big highlight from Friday's session of the 2nd International Congress of Researchers on Youth-related Matters.
The workshop was to pay tribute to the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution, who is celebrating his 90th birthday on August 13th.
Participants reflected on Fidel's significant contribution to the empowerment of young people in Cuba, the many youth-targeted programs promoted by the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution over more than five decades of Revolution.
Friday's activities at the 2nd International Congress of Researchers on Youth-related Matters also marked the start of a broad spectrum of activities marking the 55th anniversary of Cuba's José Martí Pioneer Children's Organization (OPJM) and the 54th birthday of the Young Communists League (UJC) -- both celebrated on April 4th.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 2833
- online: 143
- total: 4373158