Havana, April 1 (RHC)-- A workshop entitled “Fidel and Youth-related Policies in Cuba” was the big highlight from Friday's session of the 2nd International Congress of Researchers on Youth-related Matters.
The workshop was to pay tribute to the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution, who is celebrating his 90th birthday on August 13th.
Participants reflected on Fidel's significant contribution to the empowerment of young people in Cuba, the many youth-targeted programs promoted by the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution over more than five decades of Revolution.
Friday's activities at the 2nd International Congress of Researchers on Youth-related Matters also marked the start of a broad spectrum of activities marking the 55th anniversary of Cuba's José Martí Pioneer Children's Organization (OPJM) and the 54th birthday of the Young Communists League (UJC) -- both celebrated on April 4th.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 466
- online: 104
- total: 5253016