Havana, April 13 (RHC)-- The "Second International Student Friendship Meeting / Africa-Cuba" concluded Tuesday here in Havana with a Final Declaration. More than 100 representatives from 23 nations took part in the meeting at the Julio Antonio Mella International Camp. They called for an end to the U.S. blockade of Cuba and the return of territory illegally occupied at Guantanamo.
At the meeting of African student activists, participants expressed their rejection of destabilizing actions that countries like Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina are currently suffering.
They also called on revolutionaries around the world to work against the media campaigns being waged against the progressive nations of Latin America.
The Final Declaration of the "Second International Student Friendship Meeting / Africa-Cuba" includes an expression of solidarity with African countries fighting extremist groups, and supports the struggle against the occupation of the Saharawi people by Morocco.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 3477
- online: 194
- total: 3860338