Havana, April 22 (RHC)-- Authorities from Cuba and Kuwait have signed an accord that provides for the construction of 34 small hydroelectric power plants in the Caribbean state.
The agreement was penned by Liván Arrontes, an Executive with Cuba's Electric Company and Abdulwahab Al-Bader, General Director of the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2740
- online: 131
- total: 4945584