Havana, April 22 (RHC)-- Authorities from Cuba and Kuwait have signed an accord that provides for the construction of 34 small hydroelectric power plants in the Caribbean state.
The agreement was penned by Liván Arrontes, an Executive with Cuba's Electric Company and Abdulwahab Al-Bader, General Director of the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1631
- online: 192
- total: 4101827