Havana, April 22 (RHC)-- Authorities from Cuba and Kuwait have signed an accord that provides for the construction of 34 small hydroelectric power plants in the Caribbean state.
The agreement was penned by Liván Arrontes, an Executive with Cuba's Electric Company and Abdulwahab Al-Bader, General Director of the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2522
- online: 197
- total: 3836492