Havana, April 22 (RHC)-- Authorities from Cuba and Kuwait have signed an accord that provides for the construction of 34 small hydroelectric power plants in the Caribbean state.
The agreement was penned by Liván Arrontes, an Executive with Cuba's Electric Company and Abdulwahab Al-Bader, General Director of the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 3422
- online: 110
- total: 4469399