Havana, April 30 (RHC)-- Liliam Kechichian, Minister of Tourism of Uruguay will travel to Havana next week to participate in the 60th World Tourism Organization Commission for the Americas and a Seminar on Tourism and Culture.
Both forums will hold sessions in the Cuban capital from May 3rd through the 5th.
The Uruguayan tourism minister will address participants on issues related to sexual exploitation in travel and tourism and patrimonial assets management, including world heritage sites in Uruguay, Colonia del Sacramento and Fray Bentos Industrial Landscape, as well as Tango and Candombe –both declared Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2799
- online: 96
- total: 4380785