Havana, April 30 (RHC)-- Liliam Kechichian, Minister of Tourism of Uruguay will travel to Havana next week to participate in the 60th World Tourism Organization Commission for the Americas and a Seminar on Tourism and Culture.
Both forums will hold sessions in the Cuban capital from May 3rd through the 5th.
The Uruguayan tourism minister will address participants on issues related to sexual exploitation in travel and tourism and patrimonial assets management, including world heritage sites in Uruguay, Colonia del Sacramento and Fray Bentos Industrial Landscape, as well as Tango and Candombe –both declared Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 823
- online: 99
- total: 5944589