Havana, May 6 (RHC)-- Experts from 46 countries will exchange their views and experiences on several social issues, during the Intercontinental Psychology Conference, set for June 11th through the 13th in the Cuban capital.
During a press conference in Havana, Alexis Lorenzo, President of the organizing committee said one of the objectives of the conference is to show Cuba's achievements in social psychology.
A total of 26 events will run parallel to the Intercontinental Psychology Conference. They include international symposiums on psychology, special education needs and addictive behaviors, among others. Some 50 pre-convention courses will also take place, for which 2000 Cuban and foreign professionals have already registered.
An International Conference on Psychology in Disaster and Emergency Situations will also hold sessions, focused on Cuba's assistance to victims of the April 16 earthquake in Ecuador.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1447
- online: 159
- total: 3850060