Paris, May 12 (RHC)-- Rodrigo Malmierca, Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment is currently in Paris, where he has held a working meeting with Matthias Fekl, France's Minister of State for Foreign Trade, the Promotion of Tourism and French Nationals Abroad.
According to a communique issued by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development, during the meeting the sides reviewed the development of bilateral exchanges, particularly investment projects in Cuba involving companies of that European country.
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Cuba advances towards fulfilling all 17 goals contained in Agenda 2030 of the United Nations
- Cuban Volleyball players ready to sign pro contracts
- European Economy shrinks!
- Cuban lawmakers prepare bills for weekend legislature vote
- President Diaz-Canel assures that development of Cuba’s tourism industry will keep its pace despite Washington's blockake
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3219
- today: 2448
- online: 138
- total: 6135965