Paris, May 12 (RHC)-- Rodrigo Malmierca, Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment is currently in Paris, where he has held a working meeting with Matthias Fekl, France's Minister of State for Foreign Trade, the Promotion of Tourism and French Nationals Abroad.
According to a communique issued by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development, during the meeting the sides reviewed the development of bilateral exchanges, particularly investment projects in Cuba involving companies of that European country.
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8030
- today: 8220
- online: 174
- total: 7320426