Paris, May 12 (RHC)-- Rodrigo Malmierca, Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment is currently in Paris, where he has held a working meeting with Matthias Fekl, France's Minister of State for Foreign Trade, the Promotion of Tourism and French Nationals Abroad.
According to a communique issued by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development, during the meeting the sides reviewed the development of bilateral exchanges, particularly investment projects in Cuba involving companies of that European country.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 3667
- online: 174
- total: 6669663