Cuban President Raúl Castro
Havana, June13 (RHC) – President Raúl Castro has sent condolences to his counterpart in Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev over deadly terror attacks on June 5.
According to foreign media, the attacks by suspected religious radicals in the city of Aktobe near the Russian border killed four civilians at two gun stores and three soldiers at a military base. The attack left more than 30 people wounded.
In expressing sympathies with the victims' families and the Kazakh government and people, President Raúl reiterated Cuba's strong rejection of all forms of terrorism.
On behalf of the Cuban government and people, Ambassador to Kazakhstan Carlos Valdés signed the condolence book at the Kazakh foreign affairs ministry.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 3421
- online: 109
- total: 4469398