Cuban President Raúl Castro
Havana, June13 (RHC) – President Raúl Castro has sent condolences to his counterpart in Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev over deadly terror attacks on June 5.
According to foreign media, the attacks by suspected religious radicals in the city of Aktobe near the Russian border killed four civilians at two gun stores and three soldiers at a military base. The attack left more than 30 people wounded.
In expressing sympathies with the victims' families and the Kazakh government and people, President Raúl reiterated Cuba's strong rejection of all forms of terrorism.
On behalf of the Cuban government and people, Ambassador to Kazakhstan Carlos Valdés signed the condolence book at the Kazakh foreign affairs ministry.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1177
- online: 190
- total: 4101373